The Nightingale Centre: the Learning Resources Centre at Kingston Hill
The Nightingale Centre is the Learning Resources Centre (LRC) at Kingston Hill. It houses the campus library including an extensive business collection. It provides:
- zoned learning spaces such as individual study places and bookable group study rooms
- self-service machines for borrowing and returning books, computers, photocopiers, wireless network and power sockets for laptops
- a learning café on the ground floor providing a place to eat and socialise
- 24-hour access to the building and all its facilities during term time
- a comprehensive collection of business textbooks, journals, market research reports and newspapers
- a dedicated room for postgraduate finance students to access to Bloomberg and a DataStream terminal.
- additional support for students with disabilities or special needs who also have access to the Adaptive Technology Room equipped with specialist software
- the Business and Law Academic Skills Centre (BLASC).