Welcome to the Kingston Business School Alumni Association, which forms part of the overarching Alumni Association for Kingston University. Although once you graduate you will physically leave Kingston, emotionally there will always be a connection. We want to support you, not just during your studies, but also throughout your career.
- Get careers advice and information
- Assistance with continuous professional development (CPD) by attending events such as our Strategy into Practice and Entrepreneurship Experience seminar series
- Take advantage of special offers and discounts negotiated on your behalf by Kingston
- Stay in touch with course colleagues as well as Kingston staff
- Receive our monthly e-newsletters and annual magazine - View from the Hill
- Attend special alumni reunions and networking events
Manage your details
The strength of our alumni network depends to a large extent on our having an accurate record of your current contact details. To check the details we have for you, and to update them if necessary, please log in to the members area.
- Kingston Business School LinkedIn group
- Kingston Business School MBA Alumni LinkedIn group
- Kingston University Alumni LinkedIn group
- Kingston University Alumni Facebook group
- Ask Kingston Alumni LinkedIn group
As a Kingston Business School graduate you’ll receive our annual magazine View from the Hill and an e-newsletter every other month. This is in addition to communications from the central Kingston University alumni association which include the Kingston magazine (twice yearly) and e-newsletters sent in alternate months to those from the Business School.
We can't send them to you unless we have your current contact information. Simply update your online profile now so we don't mail anything to an old address. And rest assured that your details won't be sold or passed onto any third party.
Alumni Relations Team
Telephone: + 44 (0) 20 8417 3178