Welcome to the Kingston Business School Alumni Association, which forms part of the overarching Alumni Association for Kingston University. Although once you graduate you will physically leave Kingston, emotionally there will always be a connection. We want to support you, not just during your studies, but also throughout your career.
- Get careers advice and information
- Let us assist you with your continuous professional development (CPD): We offer an extensive events programme for you to attend including our Strategy into Practice and Entreprise! Insights seminar series
- Take advantage of special offers and discounts negotiated on your behalf by Kingston
- Stay in touch with course colleagues as well as Kingston staff
- Receive our regular e-newsletters
- Attend special alumni reunions and networking events
Manage your details
The strength of our alumni network depends to a large extent on our having an accurate record of your current contact details. To check the details we have for you, and to update them if necessary, please log in to the members area.
- Kingston Business School LinkedIn group
- Kingston University MBA Alumni LinkedIn group
- Kingston University Alumni Association LinkedIn group
- Kingston University Alumni Association Facebook group
- Ask Kingston Alumni LinkedIn group
As a Kingston Business School graduate you’ll receive our e-newsletter twice a year. This is in addition to communications from the central Kingston University Alumni Association.
We can't send them to you unless we have your current contact information. Simply update your online profile now so we don't mail anything to an old address. And rest assured that your details won't be sold or passed onto any third party.
Alumni Relations Officer for Kingston Business School
Telephone: + 44 (0) 20 8417 5266