Research & Consultancy
If you are looking for research and consultancy then through Kingston Business School and Kingston Law School we can offer our expertise in the fields of:
- Accounting and Finance
- Corporate Governance
- Human Resource Management
- Information Management
We can assist in the development of a business plan, feasibility studies for new projects, market research, or the evaluation of an organisational policy process or change by:
- Carrying out independent research your company needs, but may not have the time or resources to do
- Applying up-to-date knowledge to your business processes
- Providing expertise you may lack in-house
- An individual report, presentation or seminar to disseminate the results to your staff or board
Student based assistance
- Final year Business students take part in a number of consultancy projects for external companies. These cover the main business areas e.g strategy, marketing, IT, and web-based development. The projects are undertaken as part of the final year core module 'Strategic Information Management and Consultancy' (SIMAC) and facilitate the analysis of business problems, particularly at the strategic level of an organisation.
- Our MBA students carry out a consultancy project as their final dissertation. This is a substantial piece of research which has often proved to be of great benefit to their organisation.
- MSc in Business Information Technology and MSc in Accounting and Information Systems students also take part in a BIT Consultancy Project. This is a core module on these courses where students are given the opportunity to demonstrate their entrepreneurial skills on a live Internet start-up project.
- MSc in International Business Management students undertake a consultancy project for external clients. This is a major piece of work applying the skills and knowledge gained on the course to the analysis of a major business problem.
For more information please contact Kathryn Elliott on 020 8417 5632 or firstname.lastname@example.org.