How to find us
Kingston Business School is located just outside Kingston-Upon-Thames town centre, approximately 3 miles from the main train and bus stations.
Kingston Hill Campus,
Kingston upon Thames,
Surrey, KT2 7LB
The map below shows you the location of the campus, or alternatively you can:
By train and bus from central London
- Take a train from London Waterloo to Norbiton (any train with final destination Strawberry Hill or Shepperton stops at Norbiton, four trains per hour, approximate travel time 25 minutes). If departing from London Victoria or travelling from Gatwick airport, change to the above trains at Clapham Junction. View up to date travel information.
- At Norbiton station, walk through the tunnel underneath the rail tracks. At the main road in front of the train station turn right (uphill). Across the road after about 100 metres is the bus stop for K3 bus.
- Take K3 bus. Ask for Kingston University, Kingston Hill campus. Travel time approximately 6 minutes.
From the North:
- Take the M1 to junction 6a (M25) and then the M25 to junction 13 (A30).
- Follow the A30 to the A308.
- Take the A308 to the Hampton Court roundabout and turn right (signposted 'Guilford, A3, A309').
- Follow the A309 until it merges with the A3 (signposted 'A3 London').
- Exit the A3 at the Robin Hood roundabout (signposted 'A308 Kingston').
- The Kingston Hill campus is less than a mile from this exit - on the left, just before brow of hill.
From the South:
- Take the M25 to junction 9 (A243).
- Follow the A243 to the junction with the A3 at Hook roundabout.
- Take the A3 (signposted 'A3 London').
- Follow the directions from the A3 as above.
From Central London:
- Take the A3 from London and then follow the directions from that point as above.
From the airport
The airport nearest to Kingston upon Thames is Heathrow Airport. Regular buses run between Heathrow Airport and Kingston town centre. View travelling from Heathrow.
The other conveniently located international airport is Gatwick Airport. For travel to Kingston, from Gatwick take a train with final destination London Victoria station and alight at Clapham Junction (avoid the Gatwick Express, which is much more expensive and does not stop at Clapham Junction).
Travel from the other international airports around London (Stansted, Luton, and City Airport) requires you to pass through central London.
Kingston University operates a free circular bus service for members of the university community and for visitors. There is a bus every 15 to 20 minutes during day time and there are bus stops at walking distance to all recommended hotels in the Kingston area.
The service is called KU1 and for travel to Kingston Hill campus the destination of the bus reads “Roehampton Vale” (For travel from Kingston Hill to Kingston town centre the destination reads “Seething Wells). View details of our Intersite bus service
Alternatively, public busses can be used. From Kingston town centre one can take buses 185 or K3.