How to apply
For most full-time or sandwich first degree and HND courses at Kingston Business School, you apply through the Universities and Colleges Admissions Service (UCAS). You can find out more about how and when to apply through UCAS, what happens after you have applied and how to apply through the clearing process.
There are four undergraduate course applications which are not made through UCAS. You can find out how to apply for those courses by clicking on the relevant course title below.
- Business and Law Administration FdA
- Business and Professional Administration FdA
- Business and Professional Administration BA(Hons) top-up
- Business Management Practice BA(Hons) top-up
You can apply online for most of our postgraduate courses or if you prefer, you can apply by post or email. You can find out more about applying for each course through the relevant course page.
To discuss your research ideas and to apply for postgraduate research study, please email the business doctoral programmes co-ordinator. You can apply online for the following doctoral research degrees:
- Business PhD (Doctor of Philosophy)
- DBA (Doctor of Business Administration)
- Health Management Research MSc
- Management and Business Studies Research MSc
Please visit the University’s How to apply page for information about the application process, language and immigration requirements.