Leadership & Human Resource Management
We offer a range of courses through which you can explore issues relating to managing people in organisations. You can choose to focus on psychological aspects of managing people by taking a business or occupational psychology course, or on the more functionally oriented aspects, by taking a course in human resource management. Our courses mainly focus on the UK context, but you can also choose to specialist in international HRM. We also provide courses in leadership within a healthcare context, and in internal communications.
Our courses provide you with advanced knowledge and understanding of these topics, and equip you to pursue a professional career in the management of people. Several of the HRM courses equip you with membership of the key UK HR professional body, the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development, with which the Department has close links. We are in the process of obtaining accreditation for our Masters in Occupational Psychology from the British Psychological Society.
- Business Psychology MSc
- Human Resource Management PgDip/MA
- Human Resource Management MA top-up
- Internal Communication Management PgDip/MA top-up
- International Human Resource Management PgDip/MSc
- International Human Resource Management MSc top-up
- Leadership and Management in Health PgCert/PgDip/MSc
- Occupational Psychology MSc
- Organisational Development and Change Management MSc / PgDip