Kingston Business School and Kingston Law School are both leading suppliers of undergraduate and postgraduate education, plus we have a established history of providing innovative and high quality courses direct to corporate clients. Examples of the content we have included in courses are:
- Employment Law
- Leadership and Management
- Finance for non Financial Managers
If you have a group of interested employees then we can help to build a bespoke programme of study across all our business and law specialisms. These courses are tailored to suit your company's specific needs or to address a certain objective.
Flexibility to meet your needs
All our programmes can be fully tailored to meet your needs, including:
- Choice of venue - delivery either at your company offices, onsite at Kingston University, or at a selected corporate venue.
- Number and length of course sessions can be flexible to suit your staff. For example rather than a full day programme you may find it easier to run the content over 3 or 4 smaller workshop sessions.
- Sessions can be packaged in different ways, for instance 1 afternoon a week for 10 weeks; one day a week for 5 weeks, or across evenings and weekends.
- Programmes can be delivered specifically to management within the company, or to certain departments.
- Learning can be formally assessed via assignments and accredited against our masters programmes.
All executive programmes are delivered using such techniques as interactive workshops, relevant case studies and a combination of group and individual work. Some sessions use creative role play, an approach derived from theatre.
Participants are called upon to challenge traditional approaches and develop new ways of thinking. Self-assessment and 360-degree assessment are an essential part of the sessions on developing personal skills. Participants will be asked to bring live business problems to the sessions to work on. The focus throughout is on learning that can be directly translated into practice.
For more information please contact Kathryn Elliott on 020 8417 5632 or email@example.com.