- GSK: UK still 'attractive' post Brexit as it invests £275m
GlaxoSmithKline is to invest £275m into its UK manufacturing sites, saying the country remains "an attractive location" despite the Brexit vote.
- Apple sees iPhone sales drop again but beats forecasts
Apple reports a second consecutive quarter of falling iPhone sales, but the 15% drop was not as bad as analysts had feared.
- Air France warns on 'special concern about France as a destination'
Air France-KLM warns there is "special concern about France as a destination" as recent terror attacks weighed on sales in the second quarter of the year.
- ITV braces for Brexit as beats forecast
ITV says it will need to cut costs to prepare for economic uncertainty sparked by the UK's decision to quit the EU.
- Deutsche Bank threatens deeper cost cuts as profits dive
Deutsche Bank warns further cost cutting might be needed as profits dive 98% in the second quarter amid low interest rates and volatile markets.