- HSBC starts processing delayed payments
HSBC says it has started processing the 275,000 payments affected by an IT glitch, and that they should be completed by Saturday.
- Ashley Madison founder steps down
The founder and chief executive of the Ashley Madison extra-marital affair website, Noel Biderman, steps down following data hack.
- Property sales 'down 15%' but prices up
The number of homes being sold in England and Wales has fallen significantly, according to figures from the Land Registry.
- Popularity of Isas 'at ten-year low'
The number of adults taking out Individual Savings Accounts (Isa) has fallen to its lowest level for ten years, according to official figures
- 'Flash crash' trader hearing to proceed
Navinder Sarao, the so-called "flash crash" day trader, fails in his bid to postpone his US extradition hearing.