Faculty Advisory Board
Kingston Business School and Kingston Law School have extensive relationships with executives and managers in organisations in the private, public and not-for-profit sectors. The combined Faculty Advisory Board is a forum through which these relationships are shaped and strengthened. It is a mechanism through which the School’s leadership team formally obtains external perspectives on its mission, work and reputation.
The Board is made up of highly experienced and influential representatives from the business community, as well as not-for profit organisations and academia. Its remit is to:
- Provide strategic input into our portfolio of teaching, research and enterprise activities.
- Provide advice and support in enhancing our reputation and profile.
- Provide advice and support in securing and maintaining funding from external sources.
Members of the Advisory Board
- Ann Brown - HR Director, Nationwide
- Alnur Dhanani - Chairman, Carebase
- Mark Fisher - Chief Marketing Officer, Cambian Group
- Hamish Forbes -Director, Leadership Learning and Development, Barclays
- Robert Jelly -Head of Learning and Assessment, The Institute and Faculty of Actuaries
- Carl Membery -PPI Product Director, Lloyds Banking Group
- Richard Parkes -Founder, Rinova Ltd
- Ian Pellow - Founder, Halkin Capital
- Ralph Tribe -Director of People, Sky
- Liz Walker - Chair, Deputy CEO, Livability
- Peter Totterdill, CEO, UKWON