Faculty Advisory Board
Kingston Business School and Kingston Law School have extensive relationships with executives and managers in organisations in the private, public and not-for-profit sectors. The combined Faculty Advisory Board is a forum through which these relationships are shaped and strengthened. It is a mechanism through which the School’s leadership team formally obtains external perspectives on its mission, work and reputation.
The Board is made up of highly experienced and influential representatives from the business community, as well as not-for profit organisations and academia. Its remit is to:
- Provide strategic input into our portfolio of teaching, research and enterprise activities.
- Provide advice and support in enhancing our reputation and profile.
- Provide advice and support in securing and maintaining funding from external sources.
Members of the Advisory Board
- Ann Brown - Senior Vice President - HR, Capgemini
- Alnur Dhanani - Owner, Carebase
- Patrick Dunne - Group Communications Director, 3i
- Mark Fisher - Marketing Director, Diageo
- Hamish Forbes - Global Head of Financial Markets, Barclays Capital
- Keith Howell-Jones - Managing partner of Howell-Jones LLP
- Robert Jelly - Director of Education, Chartered Institute of Management Accountants
- Professor Andrew Lock - Dean Emeritus, Leeds University Business School
- Vahagn Manukyan - Partner, Heidrick and Struggles, Russia
- Jacqueline McCouat - Leader Services & Client Value, IBM Analyst Relations, Europe
- Carl Membery - PPI Director, at Lloyds Banking Group
- Dr Tim Mescon - President, Columbus State University
- Richard Parkes - Director & Founder, Rinova Ltd
- Ian Pellow - Director, H A L K I N
- Sean Pierce - Partner, Freshfields
- Doug Ross - Director, Square Peg International & Chair of the Advisory Board
- Louise Round - Director of Corporate Services, London Borough of Islington
- Jonathan Swift - Barrister, 11 KBW
- Professor Peter Totterdill - Director, UKWON
- Ralph Tribe - Director of HR, Sky
- Liz Walker - Director, Turnaround
- Professor Penny Sparke - Pro Vice Chancellor, Research & Enterprise