Mr Alnur Dhanani
Member of Advisory Board
Alnur is a serial entrepreneur with a strong track record in leisure, healthcare and education services. His previous business interests have included:
- The growth and sale of a central London hotel group making its last disposal in 2001
- Founder investor and Chairman of Dolphin Nurseries alongside Close Brothers VCT which was built from a standing start to sale in 4years from 2000-2004.
- He is currently the largest private shareholder in, and Chairman of, Healthcall Optical Services Group the UKs large provider of domiciliary eye care to care establishments co-investing with Bestport Ventures LLP
- Chairman and owner of Carebase from start up to date.
- Chairman and owner of Venustyle Ltd , a small property development and investment company
Alongside being trained as a Company Secretary Alnur holds a Kingston MBA and completed the 3yr part time Owner/President management program at Harvard University in 2008. He was formerly Chairman of Fairley House School and currently sits on the advisory board of Bestport Ventures LLP. His interests include cartography, literature and aviation including holding a private pilot’s license.