The Kingston MBA
“This is not just an ordinary MBA, this is not just another postgraduate course... the Kingston MBA fundamentally changes lives.”
– Dr Kent Springdal, Course Director
What would you include in your ideal MBA? It is an important question to consider. Committing to an MBA is a huge, life-changing decision, so you need to be sure you are making the right choice.
At Kingston Business School we take the time to really understand each MBA candidate – your academic and business achievements, your personal career goals and the things that are important to you. From this we can understand what you will gain from the Kingston MBA, and what you can bring and share with your fellow MBA students.
The Kingston MBA combines:
- Association of MBAs (AMBA) accreditation
- A highly ranked MBA- the QS Fulltime MBA rankings placed us higher than many of our nearest competitors to come in at number 43 out of 200 in Europe and we are ranked 19th in the UK. Read the full story here
- A personal approach, through small cohort sizes and unique careers support Russian study exchange and overseas opportunities for field trips and networking
- Teaching from current practitioners and research-active academics
- Broad choice of elective modules at our well-established Business School, including hot topics like sustainability and corporate social responsibility (CSR)
- London just 25 minutes away for networking and your MBA Consulting Project
- Successful Kingston MBA Graduates are offerred The Chartered Management Institute (CMI) professional membership through the ‘qualified’ or ‘exemption routes’ to Chartered Manager.
Kingston MBA by Distance Learning (Kingston DLMBA)
The Kingston MBA offers an online Distance Learning option. If you have family and work commitments, our Distance Leaning MBA is the ideal choice. Find out more about the Kingston DLMBA.