If you have left school/college or are just about to leave school/college and are considering your next steps then it is likely that university is one of your options. Whether you are already decided on a career path and looking to gain the skills to progress, or just want to enhance your general skills in an area of interest then Kingston Business School is the place for you.
Why Kingston Business School?
A variety of courses
We have a wide range of undergraduate courses so why not take a browse to find one that you feel is most appropriate to you. If you have any questions about a course you can email our Admissions Team.
Business Undergraduate courses for 2017 entry
- Accounting and Finance BSc(Hons) with business experience single honours
- Business Management BSc(Hons) with business experience and choice of specialisms
- International Business BSc(Hons) with business experience single honours
- Marketing & Advertising BSc(Hons) with business experience single honours
Business top-up degrees, HNDs and joint honours courses
- Business BA/BSc (Hons) Joint Honours
- Business HND
- Business Management Practice BA(Hons) top-up single honours
Business courses taught overseas
- Business Finance BA(Hons) (top up) (delivered by Aventis School of Management, Singapore)
Business Management BA(Hons) (top up) (delivered by Aventis School of Management, Singapore)
Human Resource Management BA(Hons) (top up) (delivered by Aventis School of Management, Singapore)
Marketing Management BA(Hons) (top up) (delivered by Aventis School of Management, Singapore)
- Business Administration BBA(Hon) (delivered jointly with SVKM in Mumbai, India)
Preparatory courses for international students
- International Foundation Year (delivered by Study Group)
- International Year One Business and Management (delivered by Study Group)
Our academics are leaders in their fields. As well as Kingston staff, you will also be taught by associate academics, business practitioners and our esteemed honour doctorate recipients. Many of our lecturers continue to consult for a range of corporate organisations, so their first hand business experience and expertise will be available to you at all times.
Real world Learning
A Kingston Business School degree leaves you equipped with knowledge on real-world issues thanks to our practical modules. In addition to this, you can benefit from structured work placements to get ahead of the competition. Kingston Business School students have completed work placements at well-known companies such as Marks and Spencer, Proctor and Gamble, IBM and KPMG.
Enjoy our stunning campus and our beautiful building
When you think Kingston, do you think of a state of the art building and scenic surroundings? If you don’t, that’s only because you haven’t been to see the campus on which Kingston Business School resides in. Providing you with a great place to study and focus, coupled with fast transport links into London, nothing is too far away and there’s always something to do on this fun and lively campus.