We offer a range of postgraduate courses across a variety of business disciplines. Whether you are looking to develop your existing career further, or potentially looking at a career change you can be assured that our masters courses have been designed to meet the demands of today's organisations and the ever changing global economy.
Many of our courses are accredited or recognised by the leading professional bodies within that area. Coupled with the fact that many of our academics are active in both research and professional practice you will find all our courses relevant to today's world and the industry they support.
Below are the links to the various course areas, where you can browse through select the course you feel most appropriate to you. If you have any questions about a course you can contact our Admissions Team via email.
- Doctoral Research Degrees
- DBA (Doctor of Business Administration)
- Business & Management MRes
- Occupational and Business Psychology Professional Doctorate
- Accounting, Banking & Finance
- Logistics and Supply Chain Management
- Creative Industries
- General Management
- Innovation, Management & Entrepreneurship
- Leadership & Human Resource Management
- Marketing & Communications
- Occupational and Business Psychology MSc
- Real Estate MSc